Templo y Hospital de San Pedro Apóstol

Its construction was provided by Juan Pascual and Jose de Porras, who finished in 1662 the hospital and in 1675 the temple. Damaged by earthquakes, only the hospital could continue to function, even after 1773. In 1865, the temple and the hospital was rebuilt and remodeled by order of the Sisters of Charity, to continue offering their services. At the present and continuing the social work initiated by the Hermano Pedro de Betancourt, with which has been identified, the hospital in charge of the Order of the Franciscans serving poor people who suffer from any physical and mental health.